August 20, 2016

Earth Magic Oracle Deck Review

"When we recognize the virtues, 
the talent, the beauty of Mother Earth,
 something is born in us, 
some kind of connection, 
love is born." 

Thich Nhat Hanh

Recently I purchased my first official oracle deck. Actually, I wasn't even intentionally going to buy an oracle deck. I went into a very beautiful metaphysical store intending to buy a pendulum and came out with a deck of cards. I was highly intrigued by the front cover which shows a very beautiful Gaia looking woman on the front. I believe for that reason alone I purchase the deck and forgot all about the pendulum.




That was about two weeks ago. Ever since then I've taken one card out a day to study....it has been quite an adventure. I've been able to see certain things in my life that I may not have been completely aware of at the time. In my opinion, this deck is a wonderful tool for journaling and spiritual readings. I don't find it useful for fortune telling but for learning about your past so you can change the future excellent. An amazing addition to any metaphysical or light-worker Arsenal and or collection.

How can you go wrong with that!?


The Earth Magic Oracle deck created by Steven D Farmer. The deck come in a medium sized box about 5x6, inside is a small to medium booklet. The booklet has black and white pictures of the cards, with a general understanding of what the images symbolize. As well the meaning of the cards. The deck is simple to understand the message or concept behind them but without losing the wonder and mystery of nature.

I would love to know your experience with Earth Magic Oracle deck! Or if you just have a question about the deck leave a comment!